Safety is our primary concern and all participants are fully insured when taking part in the main event by Bluefin Insurance. Click here to view the policy documents.
To ensure the safety of all active participants we carefully manage and ensure that everyone registered adheres to our strict rules and regulations. See below for summary:
- You must be aged 18 or over to compete
- All boxers must undertake a medical before and after each bout
- Bouts contested over three rounds of two minutes with one minute intervals
- LBM boxing only allow our supplied 16oz gloves to be worn on fight night. These gloves are all preselected. View in LBM shop
- Preselected headgear to be worn
- Scoring by referee
- Three standing eight counts in a round will result in referee stopping the contest
- The referee can stop the bout at any stage if in their independent opinion safety of either boxer is compromised.